I was nominated for this award by Anand who has shed light on some of the questions I’ve often asked about life, plus inspiration through his blogs.
I was also nominated by Drimhaus back in September, which I didn’t accept because I was too lazy to write down all the instructions, and questions after not being able to copy/paste them from his blog. Not sure what happen to the email notification for his nomination, but wasn’t able to find it. In any event, I’m giving him recognition now.
Both bloggers were some of the first to not only visit, but leave wonderful comments on my blog. It’s an honour to have been nominated by them. So here goes, the rules are fairly simple and some of you have probably Liesbter Alumnus.
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Questions from Anand:
What inspires you?
How do you aim to inspire others?
Through gratitude, Love, Kindness, and Serenity
What do you most admire in a leader?
Empathy. Compassion and plain old fashion common sense. Most peopld look at a leader as someone how leads, but a true leader is someone who also teaches.
What gives you meaning in your work?
The passion I have for it.
What personality trait has been the most enduring and representative of you?
What genre of movie do you like best, and how has it evolved over your adult life?
I grew up on the old Penny Dreadfuls, which I think have stuck with me, though I prefer the classic ones with Christopher Lee, Bella Lugosi, Vincent Price and Peter Cushing. But now I do enjoy a really good Sci-Fi, the ones that make you question everything!
Who is your hero?
Where do you feel most at peace?
In the ‘now’
What song makes you sing along out loud, and/or break into dance?
Anything from Bob Marley
What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time?
How happy I made them feel.
What are you most proud of?
My Nominees Are:
These wonderful friends are inspiring, creative, supportive and very friendly. I highly recommend visiting their blogs and following them!
Questions To My Nominees:
- What inspires you?
- If tomorrow you woke up, and found that you’ve inherited a million dollars, what would you do differently?
- How do you aim to inspire others?
- How do you center yourself, to remove yourself from the outside noise?
- What gives you meaning in your work?
- What personality trait has been the most enduring and representative of you?
- What genre of movie do you like best, and how has it evolved over your adult life?
- Who is your hero?
- Where do you feel most at peace?
- What song makes you sing along out loud, and/or break into dance?
- What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time?
- What are you most proud of?