“We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.” ~Steve Maraboli
Just because there is so much to be thankful for…….
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
6. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
7. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
8. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
9. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
10. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
11. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
12. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
13. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
14. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
15. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
16. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
17. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
18. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
19. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.