“It’s only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth – and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.” ~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
6 Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy.
So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. Best awarded words in London …
“Eat your food as your medicines, Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food!”
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons
to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on!
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
Only a few really understand it!
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die.
In between, You just have to manage!
6. If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Someone!
A someone who will be there when you fall, encourage you when you want to give up and to hold your hands til the end.
~Have an awesome week, and a Meaningful Monday!
© Etta D.