By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property. ~Voltaire
Here are the questions Mary Ann proposed.
1) What are you hobbies?
I have so many, but these are the top listers-Travelling, writing, reading, cooking
2) If you had a million dollars or equivalent in another currency, what would you do with it?
I would donate a portion of if, set aside some for kids college/University. Give some to my mom, invest some, then bank the rest until I figure out what to do with it 😉
3) If you had three wishes, what would they be?
To have wisdom with understanding.
4) What invention do you find most useful in your life?
5) What are your favourite travel destinations and why?
Europe, I love because it has beautiful architecture and so rich in history.
6) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Loyal, Happy, and Adventurous
7) What or who is most important in your life?
Who? My family!
8) What do you value in a friend?
9) Do prefer to work alone or with others, given the choice?
Depending on the situation. Sometimes alone, sometimes as a team
10) What is your favourite kind of music and why?
Classical, Reggae, blues. Why? They bring out my creative side and keep me movin.
11) What is your favourite food and why?
This is hard, since I never eat anything I don’t like and usually like every I do eat. lol I’m always willing to try native dishes from which ever country I’m visiting. But I’d say any type of seafood is my favourite- Fish, Lobster, Mussels, Conch!!
11 Random facts about me
1-I like things neat and tidy. My desk at work, with the exception of my computer and phone, has only what’s needed for my task that day, at the end of the day everything gets put away 😉
2-Black and white patterns(checkered/lines) hurts my eyes.
3-I’m a chocoholic
4-I once fractured my wrist while lifting an old ‘Royal’ typewriter, but didn’t know it at the time because I have a high tolerance for pain. Found out it was fractured a few days later when my entire arm was swollen.
5-I love walking in nature, forest, the beach I feel most at home in those places.
6-I used to own a Curio store, where I made 80% of the crafts and gift items, the other 20 were consignment items from other crafters.
7-I have friends I’ve known since Primary school!
9-Besides my home country, I’ve lived in two countries in the past two years. Belgium and Scotland, having residency in Scotland.
10-I’m 5’3’’, but never admit to anything less than 5’6’’
11-Out of curiosity I went to a fortune teller once. I gained no fortune from what she told me, but it did make me think because some stuff she told me really did happen.
My last Liebster Award post I left open to anyone who wanted to participate. Here are 11 questions to respond to on your award post 😉
- What inspires you?
- If tomorrow you woke up, and found that you’ve inherited a million dollars, what would you do differently?
- How do you aim to inspire others?
- How do you center yourself, to remove yourself from the outside noise?
- What gives you meaning in your work?
- What personality trait has been the most enduring and representative of you?
- What genre of movie do you like best, and how has it evolved over your adult life?
- Where do you feel most at peace?
- What song makes you sing along out loud, and/or break into dance?
- What do you want people to remember most about you after meeting you for the first time?
- What are you most proud of?