It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content. ~Maria Sharapova
You’re all invited, because…….
I’ve held dozens of parties in my life, but this is my FIRST blog party. Given that my following is growing, I thought it was time to throw a party, just a way to give back. “Mix and Mingles” are kinda like Awards, they’re a fun way to get the word out about fellow bloggers.
Rules of the PaRtY!
1. Don’t be shy, mix, mingle, share ideas with fellow bloggers.
2. Tag a blog, share a blog…….
3.You can leave your blog link or post your link in the comment section below, along with a brief introduction to your site.
4. Be kind- one link per comment, but the forum is always open, so you can return as often as you’d like.
5. Keep the fun going -Invite your friends. The more the merrier. The more people who know, the more potential new followers.
6. Share, share, share!! Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, Bloglovin…..or which every social site you’re using.
7. Most of ALL! Have fun, it’s a great way to find new bloggers and help them find you.
What’s a part without a little food, even if it is virtual
And a little Music!