Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
4. Nominate up to 11 other blogs who have 1000 followers or less on their blog.
5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees know your blog post is up by pinging their post in your opening sentence.
MY 11 QUESTIONS FROM HARMONY
What is your dream job? To be a successful writer
Are you a morning person or a night owl? I’m both actually. Can go to bed the back side of midnight and up at dawn
If you could pick anywhere in the world to live, where would you live and why? Ireland, with exception of the weather. It’s a beautiful country, filled with nice people.
Who would you pick to have coffee with if you could choose anyone who ever lived or is alive today?
Coffee or tea? My grandmother. Just one more time, so many questions I have for her that I never though of asking when she was with us.
Do you know any foreign languages fluently and if so, which ones? Nope. But I do speak Spanglish and Pigeon French. LOL! LOL!
If you are over 30, have you suffered a type of mid-life crisis or if you are not yet 30, do you think you will ? Don’t think I’ve suffered any, maybe it just flew over my head. Are we suppose to?
What is your favourite childhood pet? My pig.
What do you want people to remember about you? My kindness and friendship
Favourite female comedian? Tina Faye
A day at the zoo or the aquarium? Can’t I have both?
11 Facts about me
1- My cousin and I once snuck in to see a second movie after our movie was done.
2- With the birth of my first child, I had a prolapsed cord and both fortunate and grateful that we’re both alive.
3- I love red wine. Champagne gives me a headache (though people said champagne doesn’t give you a headache! I does)
4- Growing up I wanted to be a doctor, but somehow got side tracked, studied IT and Business instead.
5- I love watching old movies. One of my favourites is ‘Some like it hot!’
6- I grew up near the beach and consider myself a beach bum. I could spend hours in the water or roaming the beach, collecting shells or other treasures from the shoreline.
7- Even when I’m not smiling, I’m happy. I’m generally a happy person.
8- I’ve been driving since I was 13 years old.
9- When I was a child I had a pet pig and lots of cats.
10- Though I was raised Anglican, I’m not religious. I look on the spiritual side of everything. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and beliefs. Every form of religious text I’ve read, the Bible, Quran, Kabala all speak about peace, love unity. The older I become, the more questions I have a bout the subject, one burning in particular. If there’s one God, why so many religion?
11- I prefer fishing without a rod! 😉
Now it is your turn to pay it forward and pass the “Liebster Award” on to other bloggers who inspire you! I usually leave these open, meaning anyone who choose to participate can, but found that hardly anyone tok up the challenge. So this time I’m nominating the following bloggers.
Now here are the 10 questions for my nominees
1. Who has had the biggest influence on you?
2. What is the biggest risk you have taken and did it pay off?
3. What do you like/dislike about blogging? (Be honest!)
4.What would you do if failure was not an option?
5. Who and What are your biggest inspirations?
6. What is your favourite quote?
7. What is your favourite form of social media?
8. What book most inspired you and why?
9. What is your favourite movie or TV show?
10. What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
11. What are 3 of your future goals?
Now it is your turn to pay it forward and pass the “Liebster Award” on to other bloggers who inspire you! So answer the questions, pass the award along, and remember to post the badge somewhere on your blog!