It’s time to bid a fond farewell to May and say hello June!
C’mon in! Welcome to my Blog Party, all are welcome. Music, Food and drinks are at the bottom (sorry but they’re all virtual-*smiles). For you seasoned bloggers, while I appreciate the ‘Likes,’ please don’t forget to leave your link let everyone know where to find you.
“Mix and Mingles,” “Meet & Greet,” “Blog Parties” are kinda like Awards, they’re a fun way to get the word out about your blog, about fellow bloggers and a great networking tool.
Rules of the PaRtY!
1. Don’t be shy, mix, mingle, share ideas with fellow bloggers.
2. Tag a blog, share a blog…….
3. You can leave your blog link or post your link in the comment section below, along with a brief introduction to your site.
4. Be kind- one link per comment, but the forum is always open, so you can return as often as you’d like.
5. Keep the fun going -Invite your friends. The more the merrier. The more people who know, the more potential new followers you’ll have.
6. Share, share, share!! Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, Bloglovin…..or which every social site you’re using, spread the word.
7. Most of ALL! Have fun, it’s a great way to find new bloggers and help them find you.
Don’t want to throw a party? No problem! Host a simple meet and greet by creating a blog and asking people people to leave their links to their blogs in the comment section.
Thanks for stopping by………….! Don’t forgot to leave you link(s) in the comment section below, happy blogging and have an AWESOME WEEKEND!