“I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ” ~Martha Washington
Well this week has been a bit of a challenging one for me, so I welcome the tag from Daisy. She tagged a while ago, but I’ve decided to do it now just as a reminder of some of the things that makes me happy.
THANK YOU Daisy! If you haven’t already done so, please stop by her blog, she as a delightful mix of blogs that speaks about life, beliefs, opinions and ADVENTURES!!
The rules are quite simple
1. Name 5 things that make you happy
2. Name 5 songs that make you happy
3. Nominate 5 bloggers to continue the tag
I’m HAPPY because:
1. I’m Alive!
2. My kids are away for the summer, so it gives me more time to do ME! Relax, Reflect, Rejuvenate.
3. I’m living in Scotland and NOT Great Britain. After the results of the EU referendum, I’m pretty happy about that because we voted to remain, and hopefully that will lead to an Independent Scotland.
4. I’m going on vacation to Ireland. I love that place, sometimes I wish we had moved there. But know that everything happens for a reason, and there’s a reason I’m in Scotland not Ireland.
5. I am Loved! Maybe not by everyone, but by the people who matter most!
Songs that make me happy
Tag You’re It!