“Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?” ~ Mary Manin Morrisse
As you grow into our own, you’ll discover more about who you are, what you want and what you will or will not tolerate. It’s at this point in your life that you realise and accept the changes you need to make in your life because the lifestyle you’ve been living before will no longer fit your current mood of self-discovery. As you grow through new experiences you will hunger for more of the same.
Moving past your old self, doesn’t mean you erase those wonderful experiences from your past, it simply means that you have learned to survive without living in the past. Everyone has a story and all of us, whether we admit it or not have gone through something that inevitably changed our lives. But if you pay as much attention to the positive changes in your life as you do the negative things, life would less difficult that you imagine it to be.
Life is simple, we make it hard………Just remember!
1. Make Peace with your Past so it doesn’t spoil your Present.
2. What others think of You is none your Business
3. Time heals almost Everything, give the Time some Time.
4. No one is the Reason of your Happiness except you Yourself.
5. Don’t compare your life with others, you have No idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop Thinking too much. It’s alright not to know all the Answers.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.
8. Stay focus and listen to that inner voice that’ always seem to be right!!!
Appreciate how those unexpected events in our lives are often better than those that we were expecting.
©Etta D. Richards