“The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of love and of generosity and of goodness. It illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world’s busy life and become more interested in people than in things.” ~ Thomas S. Monson
Now accepting guest bloggers to help ring in the season. If you wish to share a story about what Christmas means to you or your fondest memories of the Holiday send me a blog through my contact page and I’ll post it during my Christmas countdown beginning December 14th.
Here are the guidelines for submissions
- Please proofread your piece, even the best of us slip up
- One submission per person
- Blogs should be a minimum of 300 words but not exceeds 500 words
- One photo per post will be accepted, please include photo credit (website, personal)
- Two links minimum per post
- Only original blogs will be accepted. If sharing a friend’s blog, please ensure that permission was granted.
- Twist in the mix, blogs can be written or a weblog (uploaded to youtube and link shared on website)
If you don’t wish to share a personal story, poetries and short stories will also be accepted. The guidelines above applies to all submissions.
Looking forward to reading your stories.