“You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.”
Wellness isn’t just about what you put into our body. Indulging in a balanced diet simply isn’t enough to say that we are living a healthy lifestyle. Wellness is a balance of mind, body, and spirit in peaceful spiritedness. Good health and vitality are achieved by tending to each aspect of our human existence; our mental, emotional and spirituality states.
In our ongoing quest for balance here are a few questions you should try to answer as they pertain to your individuality:
- Do I live with integrity?
- Do I make conscious and responsible choices?
- Do I act in my best interest?
- How do I nourish and nurture my body with food, sleep, exercise and physical affection?
- Do I recognise my limits: challenging for growth rather than pushing to excessive pain or injury?
- How do I Feed my spirit?
- Am I a person YOU would look up to?
- Do I observe and appreciate?
- Do I include time to JUST BE?
Maintaining balance is an ongoing quest to achieve what is best for you. It doesn’t mean you are limited to not indulge or overindulge; it means accepting responsibility and ramifications of your actions. It also means nourishing and nurturing body, mind, spirit.
©Etta D Richards