Interesting read and I have wondered this myself! Why do people “like” and not “comment” and vice versa on a post?
I have been watching this
phenomenon since I started blogging.
A post can receive more Likes,
Do you notice that?
Do you ever ask yourself,
“Whydid they Like my post?“
Aren’t you curious?
- Yes, a Like is better than a no read at all.
- A Like lets you know, someone read your post.
- I understand that we may not ALWAYS have a comment to share.
- I have Liked, without leaving a comment!
- Comments are optional…so are Likes.
- There is a good chance, we are pressed for time…… yet…
…certainly you must wonder,
why did people Like your post?
[Deep down inside, don’t you want them to leave a Comment?]
Why DID they like your post?
I mean…. they read and LIKED your post.
And then they left?
Without sharing with you,
WHY they Liked your post.
…and you are okay…
View original post 107 more words