“All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”
If you could achieve just one goal, what would it be? If you could do anything you wanted, or be whatever you wanted, what would you choose?
Achieving any goal involves being emotionally and physically dedicated to moving in the direction of that goal and aligning yourself with anyone or thing that can make that happen. There are unlimited resources available to you to achieve any goal you set for yourself. Once you ignore those goal-sabotaging roadblocks you manifest you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
The most practical way to achieving any goal is to create a mental picture of what you want to achieve.
1. Identify ONE goal that you’re passionate about. One makes you so excited, you can’t wait to get out of bed in the mornings.
2. Choose a new goal. Recycled goals die fast.
3. Create an attainable plan for that goal.
4. Make a list of all the resources available to you that can help you achieve that goal-People, Books, Things.
5. Act as if nothing is impossible by Pursuing your goal as if all things are possible.
6. You have to make this goal a part of your life. It must fit into your daily plan.
Finally, life responds to your vibration so live your life as if you’ve already achieved that goal. If you can do this, you can do, have or be just about anything you set your mind to.
This is my submission to Debbie’s Forgiving Friday series, where she writes about and invite others to share their thoughts on Forgiveness, Self-Love and Personal Growth.
©Etta D. Richards