Thank you so much for joining me on this journey! Especially in these uncertain days, meditation can give you the opportunity to slow down your mind and take time for yourself.
Mediation does not come easy to many, it takes practice and these daily exercises are great for those who have never meditated to those who grew up meditating.
The meditations with the mantra help bring the wandering mind back to centeredness and each day one grows with practice.
Since I believe there is more than enough for everyone, I am grateful to have this incredible opportunity to share a “21 Days of Abundance” meditation practice with you. I could not think of a more perfect time in our lifetime to source abundance individually and collectively, and it is an honour to have you here.
This is one of Deepak Chopra’s most powerful “21 Day Meditations” and it’s meant to support you in cultivating the habit of abundance. The tasks are shared exactly as provided by the program.
The goal is to get you to know yourself better and change, or clarify, your beliefs and attitudes.If you chose to join, we will work together to open the flow of abundance by committing to a 21-day practice. As you may already know, studies show it takes 21 days to form a new habit.
Participating in this practice will also support you in realizing your blocks, fears and limiting beliefs in the area of abundance.
As we realize these blocks, we can then actively work to heal them by opening up an infinite source of abundance.
Every day there will be:
A published task
An affirmation of the day
A Deepak Chopra meditation audio file
If you’re still into it and want to take this journey with me, Awesome!! Keep on reading, there’s so much more! If this doesn’t resonate with you, no worries at all, I get it.
To those of you that wish to stay………
Here’s to an incredible journey of Gratitude, Growth, Abundance & Joy!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
10 minutes for the meditation at a convenient time, morning, noon or night!
15-30 minutes to complete the task of the day. You can break up the time spent on each task if you wish. But I asked that each task is completed before moving on to the next. The program will officially start TOMORROW with June 7th, being Day 1. I will post a task and meditation each day for you to complete.
Today, you have one simple task of actively OPTING IN.
Here are the detailed instructions for the group and our journey together
This is not about me, it’s about all of us creating abundance, growth and gratitude.
HOUSEKEEPING RULES: Friends, please read this post carefully; it contains all of the rules of our journey: 21 days of Abundance
This meditation practice is 21 days long.
Today, Sunday, June 6th is Day 0 – the meditations start Monday, June 7th
AGREEMENTS AND ARRANGEMENTS:
1. Get a journal to dedicate solely to this practice.
2. After the publication of the daily task, you have 24 hours to complete it.
3. If in the task you need to write or draw something, do so by hand, with a pen or pencil in your dedicated notebook. It doesn’t have to be perfect, draw to your own comprehension.
4. Before you write, come to a calm state, using slow, deep breathing or meditation. Ideally, you will complete the task after Deepak Chopra’s meditation.
5. Please send any questions in a private message to me.
6. Be fully focused on the daily task; allocate time and space for it.
7. If you cannot participate, or keep the rhythm of the program, please consider removing yourself from the group with compassion and no judgment. Make this decision on your own. It is important for us to maintain the flow so that the energy input into this process does not dissipate.
8. After completing the daily task, please ONLY write the completion statement.For example, “Day 1 Done” as a confirmation for all of you. There may be days in which I will ask you to leave other comments.
9. If the work no longer resonates with you, please simply remove yourself from the group…again with compassion and no judgment.
You may consider turning off notifications for this group.This process is an opportunity to learn how to allocate time for yourself and your development every day. Have an awesome adventure!
DAY 0 PHRASE: “Starting today, I constantly attract abundance with my thoughts.”
Write this phrase in your notebook and return to it several times; the more the better. Mahatma Gandhi taught us to remember that our thoughts generate words; words generate actions; actions generate habits; habits generate character, and character breeds destiny.
Get ready for a transformational experience!