12 Sticks for Immediate Use-Handle with Care
- Plan tomorrow’s work today.
- Review the events of the day, very briefly before retiring.
- Keep your voice down. No screamers wanted.
- Train yourself to write very legibly.
- Keep your good humor even if you lose your shirt.
- Defend those who are absent. Hear the other side before you judge.
- Don’t cry over spilt milk.
- Learn to do one thing as well as anyone on earth can do it.
- Use your company manners on the family. If you must be rude, let strangers have it.
- Keep all your goods and possessions neat and orderly.
- Get rid of things that you do not use.
- Every day do something to help someone else.
“I will prepare and someday my chance will come.”
“Our life is the sum total of all the decisions we make every day, and those decisions are determined by our priorities.” ~ Myles Munroe
“Don’t be a slave to other people’s opinion. Do what you know is right. Those who are always trying to please everyone, seldom succeed in pleasing anyone. They tear their emotional nature to pieces instead of building serenity and poise.” ~ Emmet Fox