1. Make Peace with your Past so it doesn’t spoil your Present.
2. What others think of You is none your Business
3. Time heals almost Everything, give the Time some Time.
4. No one is the Reason of your Happiness except you Yourself.
5. Don’t compare your life with others, you have No idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop Thinking too much. It’s alright not to know all the Answers.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. Stay focus and listen to that inner voice that’ always seem to be right!!!
The mind that is upset by confused circumstances will lose ground and fail, but the mind that continues calmly in harmony with everything, no matter what the circumstances may be, will master every occasion and steadily rise in the scale. He will continue to make real the ideal because he is living in that harmonious state of being where the ideal and the real are harmoniously blended into one. To promote the highest and most perfect state of continuous harmony we must learn to meet those persons, things and events, with which we come in daily contact, in the right mental attitude. The result of such an attitude is determined directly by the nature of our own attitude of mind, and as we can express ourselves through any attitude we desire, it is in our power either to spoil the most promising prospects or convert the most unpromising conditions into the greatest success. We should train ourselves to meet everything in that attitude of mind that expects all things to work out right. When we deeply and continually expect all things to work out right we relate ourselves more perfectly with that with which we come in contact; we take things, so to speak, the way they ought to be taken, and we thereby promote harmony and cooperation among all things concerned.
~Christian D. Larson