the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
extreme foolishness or irrationality.
plural noun: insanities
*Miriam Webster Dictionary
doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result
12 Sticks for Immediate Use-Handle with Care
- Plan tomorrow’s work today.
- Review the events of the day, very briefly before retiring.
- Keep your voice down. No screamers wanted.
- Train yourself to write very legibly.
- Keep your good humor even if you lose your shirt.
- Defend those who are absent. Hear the other side before you judge.
- Don’t cry over spilt milk.
- Learn to do one thing as well as anyone on earth can do it.
- Use your company manners on the family. If you must be rude, let strangers have it.
- Keep all your goods and possessions neat and orderly.
- Get rid of things that you do not use.
- Every day do something to help someone else.
“Small shifts in your thinking, and small changes in your energy, can lead to massive alterations of your end result.” ~Kevin Michel