“Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” – Lorrin L. Lee
It’s the first Friday in May, so far May has been just as good as it’s predecessors. As promise, I’m testing a new format to my “Feel Good Friday” feature; no more artist of the month, but still plenty of music to dance through the wonderful month of May…..
Friday seem to hold some people spellbound; though we should appreciate each day of the week, for people who don’t follow their passion or don’t like what they do, Friday is the best day. For people who love what they do, Monday has more meaning and can be classified as the best day. For people who LIVE OUT LOUD and have found their passion, every day is the BEST day!
But why does Friday resonate with so many people?
Simply because …..
1. It kicks off the weekend, Saturday and Sunday following. Our time to play, explore, rest, and rejuvenate!
2. Everyone just seems to be in a better mood – I think it’s the anticipation of the weekend or just knowing you have a few days to rest ( all you 9- 5ers)
3. Listening to everyone’s plans for the weekend.
4. Friday afternoon wind down, those magic hours between 3:30 and 5pm. Things begin to slow down, everyone comes to that weekend halt.
5. Spending time with family, and knowing you’ve got two more days to invest in those most important in your life.
6. Those of you who are not 9- 5ers, I’m sure you enjoy Fridays just as much as the rest of us. It gives you more family time, time to spend with your significant other.
Whether I’m on or off the job, Fridays always leaves me feeling some kinda way!