I WAS NOMINATED YAYYYY!!!
I was nominated for this award by Leelee . Her writing sparks the imagination and tantalizes the senses. It was awesome finding her blog, I was ecstatic to meet a fellow blogger from the Caribbean and to find that we both share common grounds-I am also intrigued with the Victorian age and have a taste and flare for the finer things in this life. But barring that, it’s aways great meeting someone from home, yes I know I’m from The Bahamas, but on the other side we’re all one big happy family down there on the Caribbean/West Indian strip 😉 I urge everyone to stop by her blog and show some love!
Now here are 7 facts about me:
1. I experience Deja Vu often more often now, than I did when I was younger. Sometimes going to places I’ve never been before but knowing instantly what store or building is around the next corner.
2. I’m not afraid to take risks. My mantra is, jump and grow your wings on the way down.
3. I can only wear cotton or high blends of cotton, anything else and I break out in hives.
4. I’ve watched phantom of the opera about a million times and I’m still awestruck as if I’m seeing it for the first time. (same for me)
5. I forgive easily, but never forget. I simply move on. I believe in second chances, however my second chance is forgiving you 😉
6. I am a very private person with a public personality who enjoys the company of like minded people. I also enjoy solitude.
7. My blogging name, Etta D. Richards is a pen name I use for writing. It’s derivative of my nick name (Ett), initial of my grandmother’s first name (Dorothy) and the maiden name of my maternal great grandmother (Richards). My real name being Yvette, which I thought I had included in my ‘About Me’ section early on, but it was pointed out just a few days ago by someone who knows me from Facebook. She said she found it misleading, which I don’t because even the best writers use Pen names in actuality and online. But I realise some people are sensitive that way.
My ‘ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD’ nominees are:
Here are the rules, for those who are new to this 😉